Every quarter we gather data from both our clients and our candidates that received an offer through SingleSprout in ’22. We asked a few new questions this quarter, and some of the most interesting data is below.
From the Candidates Survey
The majority of the folks who participated are software engineers and product managers, 5-13+ years of experience (mid-level to manager), at startups w/ 10-500 people, who received offers through SingleSprout companies.
- 72.4% of candidates reported that they made their final decision based on compensation. The next most important factor was flexible workspace (ie Remote) and company mission
- These same candidates said they responded to our emails about a new role because the skills of the role matched – 58.6% (top answer)
- 70.3% of candidates negotiated their base before accepting the last offer.
- 83% of candidates had previous startup experience with 26% having more than 6 years of startup experience.
From our Clients
- Greenhouse is still the most popular ATS among our clients.
- 78.9% of our clients say the best benefit of SingleSprout is our Quality Candidates.
If you have any questions or want to dig deeper into the data, please reach out to our team.